These are the easiest cookies. One bowl, 9 ingredients and 10 minutes in the oven! You can never go wrong with a peanut butter chocolate combo. If you are gluten free, just do 1 whole cup oat flour and take out the all purpose flour! And if you are allergic to nuts, try swapping out the peanut butter with sunflower butter!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp molasses
- 1/2 cup oat flour (grind oats in a food processor, that simple!)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup water
- ½-¾ cups vegan chocolate chips
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine peanut butter, sugar, and molasses in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl combine flours, baking soda and salt. Add wet ingredients to the peanut butter mixture.
3. Mix with wooden spoon or your hands until they have come together, and a bit crumbly.
4. Add water and chocolate chips and mix until it forms a dough.
5. Roll the dough into balls, put them on a tray and then flatten with a fork. Make sure to not put the balls too close as they expand quite a lot when they bake.
6. Bake for 8-12 mins.
7. let them sit for 10 mins or so and they will harden up! Enjoy!
Optional: sprinkle some flake salt on the top while they are still warm...I always love an excuse to sprinkle a little extra salt on things :)