912 North High St.
Q&A Megan Bernthold
1. Where are you from? Portsmouth, OH
2. What do you love about Columbus? I always loved Columbus and Easton. My mom and grandparents and I would come to Easton on my birthday and other special occasions. I’m also a huge Buckeyes fan, so Columbus has really become my home away from home.
3. How did you learn about Zest? I actually learned about Zest on Instagram. I was participating in one of the loop giveaways around Christmas time and I just fell in love with Zest on Instagram. I felt like it might be a great fit for me, so I sent my resume to Jordan the next day.
4. What’s it like working for Zest and Natalie and Jordan Helman? Zest is just such a positive environment with like minded health conscience people. Working for Jordan and Natalie is incredibly rewarding. It's a wonderful feeling working for people who make you feel appreciated and they have respect for everyone who works here. They made me feel welcomed.
5. When you’re not working, what do you like to do for fun? I enjoy working out, walking around Whole Foods, exploring Columbus and I’m busy planning a wedding with my fiance Thomas who currently lives in Brazil. He’ll be moving here in early 2017.
6. Any hidden talents? I played college volleyball. I can also play piano. I can’t read sheet music, but I can play almost any song by ear.
7. If you could describe Zest in one word or sentence, what would it be? Zest just makes me happy. It truly is my home away from home.
Questions, comments or want to place and order? Drop us a note or give our store a call at 614.826.4071