980 West 5th Avenue
Sat & Sun: 8am-6pm
Q&A Kari Schweitzer
1. Where are you from? I grew up in Columbus. I’ve been here my whole life. I was raised in the Short North and remember going to the original North Market and the downtown library with my mom.
2. Why did you stay in Columbus? I absolutely love it here! It’s diverse and very focused on the arts, so I decided to go to CCAD.
3. How did you hear about Zest? My friend and I were on a weight loss journey and we just happened to Google healthy places to eat and stumbled upon Zest. I had just been let go from my previous job, due to cutbacks. I used to work with adults with disabilities in their art department. I randomly applied to Zest, and the rest is history!
4. Why do you love working at Zest? I love working along side other health minded people. I also love how Jordan and Natalie allow me to work around my daughter’s schedule. I’m a single mom, so that means the world to me.
5. When you’re not working, what do you like to do for fun? Pottery. I love to read! Spending time with my daughter, she is involved in piano and dance. I go to cross fit and love to travel with my friends.
6. If you could describe Zest in one word or sentence, what would it be? Community. We are a community oriented company and each store is kind of their own community, with regulars who have kind of become part of the Zest family.
Questions, comments or want to place and order? Drop us a note or give our store a call at 614.725.0028