4037 Fenlon St.
Q&A AMANDA SHAW
1. Where are you from? Westerville
2. What do you love about Columbus? I love how there is always something to do. It’s a fun city, especially for someone who is constantly thinking about their health.
3. How did you learn about Zest? I actually learned about Zest at a design event. This was before the Grandview location even opened. I tested the juice and loved the taste and the design of the bottle, so I applied for a job the next day.
4. What’s it like working for Zest and Natalie and Jordan Helman? They just get it. They understand their business; they care about their employees. They embody the same ideas and goals I have. There are three people who work at the Short North who are vegan. Natalie and Jordan do a great job of hiring people who genuinely want to work here.
5. When you’re not working, what do you like to do for fun? I’m juicing. Working on my personal fitness. I would love to be a health coach, so I’m looking into that.
6. Any hidden talents? Last year I made a lot of goals, marathons and a long road trip. I decided to juice my entire way from Columbus to Seattle, keeping a juicer in the trunk of my car and stopped anywhere that had electricity. I’d spread everything out on the ground, make my juice and hop back in the car.
7. If you could describe Zest in one word or sentence, what would it be? We are a friendly neighborhood juice joint. You can call me your friendly neighborhood juice girl.
Questions, comments or want to place and order? Drop us a note or give our store a call at 614.656.8418